Friday, January 29, 2010

Its cold outside, but brightly lit...

Yes, I am quoting U2, but it is actually true. Seriously, it is freeeeezing here! Plus, it is really bright outside...
It has been quite a while since I last posted, I realize. I havn't really had much time... I had my first rehearsal last saturday. It was so much fun. We got to do a bunch of games. This guy who writes for the paper (who also happens to be a published playwrite) showed us how to write our own script.
Me and two of my other friends wrote one. It had to have conflict. That was the "project".
It turned out pretty well.
My next rehearsal is tommorow, we are gonna do a read-through of the script.
I am reading the role of "the Enchantress" (It is not necessarily the role that I will be playing in the show, but its the one I am reading on saturday. It kinda sucks though, because it is a really small part. I mean, I dont think that I should be the lead, per se. I just think that I should get the chance to read a bigger role, is all.
Whatever, I still have to do the best that I can, and hopefully it will show them that I should have a bigger role.
Anyway, I gots ta go.
Au Revoir!
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment