Thursday, January 14, 2010

Suckishness

Hey people of earth, Venus and mars, hows your night going?
Mine? Not so great. I was on my way to go to my dance class when our car started acting all weird; The turning signals started going really slow, and the radio was flashing. Then the brake lights started to fade off. Then the headlights started to dim and we had to stop the car a couple of kilometers away from our house. Apparently, the alternator was draining the power from the battery, causing it to die...We are having it looked at tommorow.
The sucky thing is, we now only have one working vehicle, and I start my first day of work tomorrow. Luckily, we worked out a plan. The harder part is gonna be driving everyone on Saturday. We all have a ton of stuff to do on Saturday. I mean, I alone have to go to a four hour audition and then to work at four...
Yikes.
Ughhhhhhhh... crappy day. :(
Peace, love and cookies!
Katy

3 comments:

  1. Nehh, that sucks. T.T
    Hopefully everything will work out fine. 83

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, me too.
    We have luckily worked out a system for saturday, so thats good.
    They towed our car last night, and it is a our mechanics...so thats also good.

    ReplyDelete