Monday, January 11, 2010

Wicky wicky what?

Hey all!
So, I start my first day at a new job on friday, and I am so nervous!
I am also excited because I know that I can do it, I just dont want to mess it up.
Tommorow I am gonna go see "Leap Year"
It is a movie about this girl (Amy Adams) and the hot guy from "Chasing Liberty" who goes to Dublin to propose to her boyfriend on leap year. Then she meets this guy (AKA hot guy from Chasing Liberty) who she ends up falling in love with... Thats basically an overview of it. Our theater just added a Yogen Fruz to the consession, and I cant wait to try it!
Also, I have to start preparing for an audition I have for the musical production of "Annie" in August (The audition is in January.). I think for my audition I am going to sing "I can hear the bells" from the Hairspray! musical, and also I have to pick a song from the "Annie" I have a really hard time singing songs from it, becaue the girl in it is so little, and her voice is pretty high. I am an alto, so I have trouble with songs like that, but I think that I can sing "Tommorow". I know I know, it is the song that everybody will be singing, but it is my best song from it. I also have to learn this dance routine and a small section from the script.
Wish me luck!
TTFN Ta ta for now!
Love Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment