Sunday, January 17, 2010

Morning!

Good morning everyone! *checks watch* Well, its still morning for half an hour, xD.
Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was so tired from being out all day.
So, I started my day at 7:00 AM, then my mom took me to my friends house, then we walked to the theatre to audition..That went well, I really hope I get in. The directer said I would find out on either Monday, or Tuesday. So, keep 'em crossed!
So, after that, my mom picked me up, and I went to Timmy's for lunch, (I had this really yum ham and Swiss sandwich, yum.) then she took me to work.
Work was really fun yesterday, though still hard. What I did was clean the front of the store, clean mugs, clean bathrooms (yuck) and make fountain drinks. I actually enjoyed it.
Then, I went to a show where my sisters band played along with a new band called "Hero for the Weak" (my sisters band is call "Tea...Why")
You can listen to "Tea Why" on myspace. Here is the link:
www.myspace.com/teawhymusic
Listen to them! They are really good!
Anyway, I need some food.
A whop ba ba loo ba, A whop bam boo!
Katy

2 comments: