Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mmmmmmmm!

Hello friendly bloggers, and friendly blog readers!
I am in love with the Family channel. We have satellite, and we normally only get a few channels, but for the month of January, my parents let us get more, as a Christmas present!
So now I am addicted to all the shows on it. Phineas and Ferb, Jonas, Wizards of Waverly Place, Suite Life on Deck, Sonny with a Chance and Hannah Montana. I actually really hate Miley Cyrus...I'm sure she is a nice person, but she should not ever sing. Plus those clothes she wears makes her look waaayy more skanky than she needs to, because she is actually really pretty. But I must admit, I love the new Hannah Montana episodes. :)
Mmmm!! I am having the most yummiest breakfast ever! Okay, I guess it is almost lunch, but whatever.
I made a yogurt, fruit parfait: Here is a picture :)

It is so easy to make...Here's how:
Take a glass, add a few tablespoons of low fat strawberry yogurt, then add frozen fruit (I used raspberries), then add some more yogurt, then you layer those until you reach the top, and sprinkle some granola, and voila! you have Katy's red berry supreme! Ta DA!

No comments:

Post a Comment