Thursday, January 14, 2010

Full!

Hey peoples!
I just realized that like, 90% of my posts are about food, but I can't help that when I have an awesome culinary experience, I want to share it with all of you! xD
So, my little sister has a favorite restaurant. And when I say favorite, I don't mean like when you like to go to a specific restaurant, I mean favorite like she would kill for it as a meal.
So, you can imagine how happy she was when my mother brought it home for a late lunch. I swear, she was hopping off the walls.
And I must say, Tibetan food, which is her favorite food, Is really good. Of course, it cant be any kind of Tibetan food. She gets the same thing every time, at the same restaurant every time. This is what she orders:
Shrimp fried rice,
and an order of Tibetan chicken, medium spice, with extra broccoli. (My mom usually gets that, and she eats some.)
She is obsessed.

Here is a picture of the yummy Chinese tea we had.


(P.S. Everybody just disregard the time it says that I posted at...The clock is on the fritz)

No comments:

Post a Comment