Monday, February 1, 2010

She works hard for the money...SO hard for it honey!

Guess who just got her first paycheck!!!
It totally makes work seem less hard and frustrating when you get your first paycheck...135 bucks! That is alot of money!
I can't wait till I get trained on counter, and get more hours...
I really wanna go to the movies with someone tomorrow night!
I sooooooo wanna see "When in Rome"!!!
~
"An ambitious young New Yorker (KRISTEN BELL), disillusioned with romance, takes a whirlwind trip to Rome where she defiantly plucks magic coins from a fountain of love, inexplicably igniting the passion of those who threw them in: a sausage magnate (DANNY DEVITO), a street magician (JON HEDER), an adoring painter (WILL ARNETT) and a self-admiring model (DAX SHEPARD). But when a charming reporter (JOSH DUHAMEL) pursues her with equal zest, how will she know if his love is the real thing?"

I LOVE Jon Heder! He is so funny!
Hopefully I will see it tomorrow.
In other news, I am supposed to find out today or tomorrow who I am in the play.
Here is the list of characters:
ACTOR -
NARRATOR 1 -
NARRATOR 2 -
GIRL-
DIRT MERCHANT/COSTUME RACK -
DOCTOR -
ENCHANTRESS -
STANLEY & OTHER STANLEY -
PRINCE 1 -
SNOW WHITE -
WITCH 2 -
STANLEY'S GRANDMOTHER -
CINDERELLA -
PRINCE 2 -
RUMPLESTILTSKIN -
RAPUNZEL -
HANSEL -
GRETEL -
WITCH 1 -
DWARF 1 -
DWARF 2 -
I really want to be "the Girl" She has very funny lines, and is extremely dramatic, and overacted. Which I am very good at. It is most likely that I will play the "Enchantress", though.
Whichever one I get, I will act to the best of my abilities, and maybe it will prove that I could do a better part...Whatevs.
I am tired...And hungry...
I need food.
Peace out.
Katy

2 comments:

  1. Thats a lot of money. o.o Rofl. I wish I had a job. xD lol.
    -----
    I hope you get a good part! 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see what gifts you will bestow on your mama!

    ReplyDelete