Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I didnt get it.

So, you obviously got from my title that I didnt get the part of the "girl"
I am playing the role of the Enchantress.
It kinda sucks that I didnt get it, but I will just have to do super-awesome at the role I have.
There are worse roles to get, trust me. I am just happy to be in another play at all.
Speaking of which, I have an audition for another ply on saturday right after my rehearsal.
So, wish me luck for that..
Anyway, I am watchiing Terminater, so I gotta book.
See ya on the flip side of life!
Katy

3 comments:

  1. Nehh, sucks that you didn't get it. T.T I'm sure it'll work out good, though. 83
    Good luck on your rehearsal! x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe dont view roles as great good and bad..any role, even a small one is so important...even the smallest role posible is better than not being in the play:)I love seeing you on stage!! Even if you were just sweeping it;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Thats a horrifying thought. Lets hope it never comes down to that.
    And mom, it really depends on how you view it. I just find it unfair when someone gets a role just cause "they looked like they were having fun."

    ReplyDelete