Monday, June 21, 2010

MHMFRMFHS!!!!

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!
I. HATE. EXAMS.
I have my first exam tommorow, and I already want to rip out their stomach and wear it as a hat! (I blame my violence on MSN emoticons)
I probably should have studied more than I did, but I am just not good at it! When I am studying I do not feel like I am retaining ANY of the information! UGH.
I CANNOT wait till this nightmare is over!
Speaking of nightmare...
I hate my job. Its boring and I really dont wanna work there anymore.
My sister said that she would try and get me a job at McDicks (she is a manager there), but I seriously want an easy job.
ADVISE OF THE DAY

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT work in fast food.

On a lighter note, I have my first audition in months to look forward to on monday! *fingers crossed*
Its for a play called "Staff room". Its about a highschool faculty room, and they are only looking for two teenage boys and two teenage girls, so it would be perty sweet if I got it.

Yikes. I take the test for my learners permit in a couple of weeks and I havent even STARTEd the handbook! -face palm-.
I am too busy. Life was so much easier when I did nothing.

Song 18:

SGT. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band by the Beatles

It was twenty years ago today,
Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play
They've been going in and out of style
But they're guaranteed to raise a smile.
So may I introduce to you
The act you've known for all these years,
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.
We're Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band,
We hope you will enjoy the show,
We're Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band,
Sit back and let the evening go.
Sgt. Pepper's lonely, Sgt. Pepper's lonely,
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.
It's wonderful to be here,
It's certainly a thrill.
You're such a lovely audience,
We'd like to take you home with us,
We'd love to take you home.
I don't really want to stop the show,
But I thought that you might like to know,
That the singer's going to sing a song,
And he wants you all to sing along.
So let me introduce to you
The one and only Billy Shears
And Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

No comments:

Post a Comment