Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Exams, Bleh~

Yikes I havent posted in a long time!
So yeha, I am extremely tired right now! I just spent the entire day studying for mah stupid exams! I seriously hate end of term exams! They take up hours of your time and are worth thirty percent of your grade which is rediculous!
It was hell trying to find a proctor. They make the requirements so ridiculous! Like, the person can be, a teacher, a doctor, stuff like that, but they schedule the tests for the middle of the day, so if you were to even find a random doctor to do it, they would be working! Dumbest thing ever.
But whatever. I am done english and learning strats, so I just have geo to do (ugh~).

Also, I got my hair cut really short at this really nice place. The girl was really good and it wasnt very pricey. I will for sure go there again!



(That was also picnik edited)

Oh man, im tired. My friedns are coming over tommorow, and I have to study while they are here :( Oh well, its over soon. Then its my birthday!
Me and some friends are going to see "Knight and day" its that movie with Tom Cruse and Cameran Diaz. It looks funny :)

ANyway, I gotta go make dinner.
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment