Thursday, April 8, 2010

Oh man! Pain.

Ughhhh! That was the most strenuous, painful and exhausting dance class I have ever done! The dance that we are learning for the summer recital is SO hard! We are playing flamingos in Alice in Wonderland for our entire recital theme, (Just the Alice and wonderland...We are the only ones being flamingos...) you know, the flamingos that they use as crochet mallets? Anyway, the dance we have to do for it is really fast and complicated :(
Don't get me wrong, it is a lot of fun...its just tiring. I felt really weak and gross when I got home . Bleh.
Ugghhh, I have to go to stupid work tomorrow...and the next day. But then its my friends party so that will be fun!
Anyboo, I need to go help my mom make a cake for my sisters bday party tomorrow!
Peace, love and cookies!
Ciao
Katy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment