Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wow. I fail at all things blog.

Oh man, I gotta start posting on this more often!
So yea, a crap-load of things happened since last post. Not too exciting, but still. Lets see, I finished my play! It went quite well actually, I'm really sad that Its over because now I am not in a play! Plus I don't get to see the amazing people in it every day anymore!!!! Love you guys! (You know who you are)
I have geography mid-terms coming up and I must say, I am SO dreading them! I suck so bad at Geo, you have no idea! Its the math part...I hate it. :(
Good news though! I have the highest grade point average in my Learning Strategies class! So must not suck at every subject! Lmao
Here are my grades as of now.
geography 89%
Learning Strategies 95%
English 96%

Not too bad, on the whole...
I love how the one class I hate is the only one that has a mid-term exam :P
Ugh, I hate work. I have to work two shifts this weekend, which means that I am going to miss most of my sisters birthday party :( I just feel like I am not getting any better at it, and I have been working there for a while.
Anyway, I gotta go. I have a class.
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment